Ruttensoft is proud to announce the release of Ruttensoft's CloudFiles - with Dropbox.
CloudFiles is basically the missing Windows Mobile Frontend for the famous file sync tool Dropbox. Browse through all of your files stored in your Dropbox with
It is not only supporting most of the features of the official iPhone/iPad/Android-Client of Dropbox, but also several unique features like up-/downloading a whole folder.
- Browse through your Dropbox Files and Folders
- Create/Delete/Move/Copy Folders
- Delete/Move/Copy Files
- See properties of a file (Name, Folder, Size & Last modified)
- Upload a new file
- Upload a whole folder (!)
- Download a file
- Download a whole folder (!)
- Create a new Text note using the builtin text editor
- Edit text-files within the application, it will directly be saved to your Dropbox account
- Edit all other file types in your favorite Windows Mobile App, afterwards reupload it to your Dropbox account with one click!
- Share your files by sending a link per Email
- ==> All files using a 30-day-expiration link
- ==> Move/Copy a file to the public folder and then share it with one click
- Share your files by sending the file as Email Attachment (Downloading it to the device first)
- Create folder favorites to quickly browse to them
- See your Dropbox Account informations (Username, ID, Space used/Free)
- Lots of file type's are skinned in the list
- Autorotation of the app (if supported)
- Landscape & Portrait-Support
- All Touch Screen Devices supported from WM 6.0+, might work on WM 5.0 too.
- Shoot & Upload pictures with one click (!). It will be stored with continuous numbers (SomeName001, SomeName002) directly in your gallery!
- Bit.ly support for short share links (using your own Bit.ly-Account)
- Create a new Dropbox account
- Remote Up-/Download using Commandline-Arguments
- And lots more
Ruttensofts CloudFiles is available for 6.99$. If you buy before May 26, you can benefit of a 20% discount and purchase CloudFiles for only 5.49$